Modern surgery solutions have come as a great relief to the problems that we have with our appearance, and it is definitely one of the greatest achievements of the century. In that way, nose job also technically known as rhinoplasty is also one of the remarkable steps in the field of plastic and cosmetic surgery. However, rhinoplasty is not an easy job. You shall have to remember the fact that no nose job ever was declared perfect. Surgeons always make an attempt to go close to perfection. So here are some of the things that you have to remember if you are taking a nose job.
Before the surgery:
Just like you have a preparatory routine for other surgeries, nose job also requires some preparation. It, in fact, starts a little early here. Avoids tablets and other habits like smoking the act against your respiration. This can also lead to breathing suffocation after the surgery and prevents healing. So make sure you act as per the surgeon’s advice before the surgery. Make sure that you have some accompany you during the whole process. It is not a great idea take things all by yourself at least for a couple of months after the surgery.
After the surgery:
The first thing that you have to understand is that there will always be post-treatment trauma and you will eventually get over it. Some of the effects that you face after the surgery might seem a little too much and at time abnormal, but it is very much natural for a nose job, and you shall have to endure it. Also, remember to make sure that you are always breathing the easy way. Nose job recovery takes a lot of time, and quick healing depends on how well you take care of it.
- Carry a lot of Vaseline that you can apply on the nose to stop the itching
- You will be forced to breathe through your mouth as the normal breathing habits might be suffocating. Do carry lip balm to avoid lip cracks and dry lips.
- Your diet matters a lot. Make sure you take soft food and make sure you consume liquid food predominantly.
- Since it a nose job you are not allowed to strain while there is a nature’s call. Stained excretion is also a result of the tablets that you are consuming right now. So make sure that you compensate for all of it with proper diet.
- Always keep yourself adequately hydrated and make sure that you are sleeping in proper positions.
Facts about Rhinoplasty:
Though we hinted about this in the introduction, it is worth a repeat. When it comes to a nose job, you cannot expect the exact output that you are looking for. Surgeons agree with the fact that there is nothing called a perfect nose job and surgeons will always be able to land at 90% perfection. There are also good chances that your nose job might fail to fulfill the required standards or the expectations and the surgeons might as well suggest a redo. So consider the facts before you decide to get your nose surged.